Elect Mitt Romney in 2008

Governor Mitt Romney is the person to lead the Republican Party to victory in 2008. This blog is dedicated to making it happen.

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Time for the GOP to move beyond President Bush

That's the basic message of this post. Personally, I jumped ship during the Harriet Miers debacle. I'm still a supporter of the president, but I can't say that it with anything approaching the same zeal as I could back then. I will also be voting in the fall. God help me I'll even hold my nose and vote for Katherine Harris as the next senator from Florida.

I like to think of myself as a positive person though. I don't just run away when I feel disillusioned. I look for the next cause, the next battle to be fought. That's a large part of the reason I've decided to move forward and begin looking for a suitable successor.

If you feel discouraged as well, remember, we're conservatives. Faith in a better tomorrow is one of our most attractive features.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home