Elect Mitt Romney in 2008

Governor Mitt Romney is the person to lead the Republican Party to victory in 2008. This blog is dedicated to making it happen.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Sink or Swim?

Hate to benefit from natural disaters, but the Boston Hearald has a piece on Gov. Romney's prospects in dealing with the recent flooding in Massachusettes.

This isn't a high profile disaster so nationally it won't make much difference unless the governor blows it or, more likely, the media makes it look like he blew it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Fuller said...

Like your blog! I've linked to it at mine(http://iowansforromney.blogspot.com/). If you'd like to add links to your site I can send you the html code I have in my sidebar and you can edit it (it's really easy . . . I've never used any code before). Romney needs good support in FLorida. Consider starting a Foridians for Mitt (or Romney) blogsite as well to gather local supporters. Keep up the good work. I'd love to hear from you jjfuller72@yahoo.com

5/21/2006 5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home