Elect Mitt Romney in 2008

Governor Mitt Romney is the person to lead the Republican Party to victory in 2008. This blog is dedicated to making it happen.

Name:
Location: Florida, United States

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Sink or Swim?

Hate to benefit from natural disaters, but the Boston Hearald has a piece on Gov. Romney's prospects in dealing with the recent flooding in Massachusettes.

This isn't a high profile disaster so nationally it won't make much difference unless the governor blows it or, more likely, the media makes it look like he blew it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Fuller said...

Like your blog! I've linked to it at mine(http://iowansforromney.blogspot.com/). If you'd like to add links to your site I can send you the html code I have in my sidebar and you can edit it (it's really easy . . . I've never used any code before). Romney needs good support in FLorida. Consider starting a Foridians for Mitt (or Romney) blogsite as well to gather local supporters. Keep up the good work. I'd love to hear from you jjfuller72@yahoo.com

5/21/2006 5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home