Elect Mitt Romney in 2008

Governor Mitt Romney is the person to lead the Republican Party to victory in 2008. This blog is dedicated to making it happen.

Name:
Location: Florida, United States

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Nintendo Wii

Ladies and gentlemen, we have the worst marketing blunder of all-time!. Wii, as in "we" is the name of Nintendo's newest console. I wonder exactly who they payed to come up with a name that's a euphemism for urine and the penis.

I'm a Nintendo fan from way back, and I was looking forward to the Revolution Wii because I'm not willing to pay $400 (rumors of $500 for the PS3) before I get a single game and because that new controller looks really cool (the game can detect where you're pointing it and whether it's being tilted). However, Nintendo's lack of seriousness again makes me question whether they'll find support for this system.

Ah well, Wii, I hardly knew ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home