Elect Mitt Romney in 2008

Governor Mitt Romney is the person to lead the Republican Party to victory in 2008. This blog is dedicated to making it happen.

Name:
Location: Florida, United States

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Mission Statement

I suppose the basic mission of this shiny new blog is pretty simple: Elect Governor Willard Mitt Romney to the presidency in 2008.

While it's nice to think big, it is usually best to act small when you're starting out. So, for now, we'll be just concentrate on getting the message out and raise awareness. I'll post the news articles I find most interesting for Gov. Romney's chances of becoming president. Along the way I'll compose a few opinions of my own to liven things up.

So sit back and enjoy, because we only have 975 days until election day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home